- Create interdisciplinary partnerships between scholars, scholar practitioners, and practitioners;
- Provide a platform for emerging and established scholars and scholar practitioner to dissemination research in the area of learning and performance;
- Serve as an incubator for learning and performance innovation;
- Nurture future scholars and scholar practitioners;
- Decrease the gap between theory and practice;
- Increase exchange of knowledge between education and business;
- Develop knowledge solutions platforms to increase learning and performance; and
- Servie as curators of knowledge solutions for organizational systems (Retrieved from http://www.sageperformance.com/ojs/index.php.LPQ/about/editorialPolicies#focusAndScope).
Tuesday, June 5, 2012
Learning and Performance Quarterly
There is a new open access journal now available from the Department of Learning Technologies at the University of North Texas titled; Learning and Performance Quarterly. The student-lead team, faculty supported, that has put this publication together has done some great work. This peer reviewed publication is worth checking out for information relating to learning and performance. Plus, this publication takes an international perspective to learning and performance issues.
The primary goals for this open access journal are stated as follows:
For more information on the journal you can access the following links. Additionally, if you are interested in submitting an article feel free to follow the link provided.
LP Quarterly, Vol. 1, No. 1 is Published
Stay connected with up to date call for submissions at: