Wednesday, January 23, 2013

MAS as Team Member - Presentation Slides

I just recently presented my paper Multiagent Systems as a Team Member at the 9th International Technology, Knowledge and Society Conference on January 14, 2013, in Vancouver, Canada; presented by Common Ground Publishing, USA. 


As mentioned in a previous post, 9th International TKS Conference, this paper is in the process of being peer-reviewed and will hopefully be published by this spring. Earlier I discussed that I would provide my presentation slides once they were finalized, "Once the presentation slides are put together, edited, and finalized I will have them posted on Slideshare. I will post the link to the presentation slides once I have them completed". 



The complete presentation slides can be found at the following Slideshare address: http://www.slideshare.net/JohnTurner5/mas-teams-slidesfinal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...